Sony Video Editing system For sale
Kevin Kiesel
2004-05-29 06:22:58 UTC
I have a Sony video Editing system for sale. I am willing to sell
this as a package or in pieces. The system includes:

Sony Video Editing Controller/Titler RM-E1000T NTSC
Sony Digital SEG XV-D1000 NTSC
Sony Video Cassette Recorder EV-S7000 NTSC

All Equipment is in excellent working condition. I have all the
original boxes remotes, etc. I am getting out of the video editing
buisness. If you have any questions please contact me by e-mail:
***@yahoo.com
d***@gmail.com
2014-04-08 16:28:45 UTC
Hey I'm interested in the hardware package you're selling. How much are you looking for? Can you send some pictures of the equipment? I'm most interested in the first two pieces of tech. Is the SONY Digital SEG XV-D1000 NTSC a video mixer/controller or is it a generator that needs to be connected to a mixer or software?

thanks in advance for the info!
Damian