Continuous VHS Tape
z***@gmail.com
2019-04-07 22:00:48 UTC
Does anybody know where I can buy some of those continuous running VHS
tapes, the kind that runs for about 10 minutes or so and just keeps
cycling through when you play it? I need one for a marketing video, so
that I can leave it running unattended. I've heard that they exist, but
have no idea where to look to find one.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have some from my closed business. Never used. Also the clam shell cases. How many do you need?
Prof. Justin
2019-09-06 18:14:20 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Does anybody know where I can buy some of those continuous running VHS
tapes, the kind that runs for about 10 minutes or so and just keeps
cycling through when you play it? I need one for a marketing video, so
that I can leave it running unattended. I've heard that they exist, but
have no idea where to look to find one.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have some from my closed business. Never used. Also the clam shell
cases. How many do you need?
Do you have any (working) HI8 camcorders?

---
Jacob Ford
2022-10-01 02:33:55 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Does anybody know where I can buy some of those continuous running VHS
tapes, the kind that runs for about 10 minutes or so and just keeps
cycling through when you play it? I need one for a marketing video, so
that I can leave it running unattended. I've heard that they exist, but
have no idea where to look to find one.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have some from my closed business. Never used. Also the clam shell cases. How many do you need?
Hi Zelm…, apparently I don't have permission to reply to you directly or view your email.

I'd love to buy if you still have! Can you email vhs [at] old.museum ?